• Nintendo Switch
  • Developer

• EA Vancouver
    • EA Romania
  • Publisher

• Electronic Arts
  • Released

• About

EA Sports' storied soccer/football franchise arrives for the 2019-2020 seasons.

FIFA 20

About

EA Sports' storied soccer/football franchise arrives for the 2019-2020 seasons.

Screenshots

Similar games

This page uses the giant bomb API.

What do you guys think about the latest FIFA instalment? For many people, it is actually one of the worst FIFAs that EA has managed to create so we are hoping that the next one is a lot better. 

spacer.png

• 1 month later...

I do not think I have played a FIFA game in five years, so I guess the latest game I played was FIFA 15. I have heard such bad things about this latest release from many different people, so it has put me off buying it. I can imagine the game play is nothing like I have played before and I suppose that is a bad thing in this case. Back in my day I know for sure that they games seemed quite similiar each year, with little changes here and there.

Yeah, it's not great. I'm hoping for a lot of changes and new features with the next one since it will be for next generation as well but knowing EA, that is unlikely.

spacer.png