• Released

• About

Bus Simulator 18

Bus Simulator 18

About

Bus Simulator 18

Screenshots

This page uses the giant bomb API.

Bus Simulator, like the name suggests, is a simulator that will see you create new routes around an area, run a bus company and drive the routes. Have you played it? And what platform do you play it on?

spacer.png

• Management Team

Own 2016 as well as 2018 :) I got most of the DLCs for 2018 but I don't even have 10 hours in the game. PAid for a game that I don't play. 

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

I haven't touched it in a while, to be honest. I know that the Airport DLC came out for console as well recently but haven't tried it out yet. 

spacer.png

• 1 month later...
  • Management Team

If you guys haven't heard already that they making another bus game 2021 :)

https://steamcommunity.com/games/515180/announcements/detail/2767977977913788447

My thoughts are why not keep 2018 updated with DLCs rather then making a full new game, So it's worth looking into the next series. 

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

I saw the trailer for it earlier and the double decker bus is a nice addition. I'm surprised about it being a new game as well. The graphics don't look different so they surely could have just done a big update for the 18 verison?

spacer.png

• Management Team

Agree, but we tend to say it to other gaming alike. Example, train simulator and farming simulator. Rather keeping a single game updated they rather make a new game and sell to make a profit.

Double decker bus is nice but 2018 does offer mods from the workshop. 

baysidegamersx468x60.gif

It's good for us console players at least since we can't mod the game and get something like a double decker. I don't think the current map was built with double deckers in mind either, to be honest. 

spacer.png