• Developer

• Nintendo EPD
    • Hatena Co. Ltd.
    • TOSE Co., Ltd.
  • Publisher

• Nintendo
  • Released

• About

Some time has passed since the events in Splatoon as Marie asks for help in dealing with a missing Callie. Along with new fashion and music trends, the game features new weapons, abilities, maps, and modes. Stay fresh!

Splatoon 2

About

Some time has passed since the events in Splatoon as Marie asks for help in dealing with a missing Callie. Along with new fashion and music trends, the game features new weapons, abilities, maps, and modes. Stay fresh!

Description

Overview

No Caption Provided

Splatoon 2 is a third-person platforming shooter developed by Nintendo EPD and published by Nintendo for the Nintendo Switch on July 21, 2017.

The sequel to the original Splatoon, Splatoon 2 adds a variety of new weaponry and abilities (including dual-wielded splatters that allow combat rolls), as well as a new set of stages, new clothing and hairstyle options, a revamped HUD, and a new co-operative mode (featuring a new set of enemies known as the "Salmonids"). It also expands local multiplayer to support eight-player matches with eight consoles (including both direct wireless and LAN play) with optional spectator support.

The game's story takes place nearly a year after the final Squid Sisters Splatfest (where Marie barely wins over her cousin Callie). After finding that Callie and the Great Zapfish are missing, Marie recruits the player (now as "Agent 4") to traverse Octo Canyon to find them. Taking over the Inkopolis News and Splatfest duties is the Off The Hook pop idol duo (Inkling Pearl and Octoling Marina).

More...

Screenshots

This page uses the giant bomb API.

I love Splatoon 2. As a new user of Nintendo Switch, I got Splatoon in the package. I usually don't like playing Online and neither do I like platform games, but this.. Is now one of my fav games. It's colorful, it's easy to get into it and the online mode is so cool. There's nothing I'd change. The Controlls have been a bit of a difficult thing for me, when starting the console, but I really got used to it. I wouldn't want to give away and recommend it to everyone. Sadly you can't play it with a friend sitting next to you having no console, (but you can play with your friends if they have a console and Splatoon