Microsoft Flight Simulator Alpha 5 & Closed Beta!

• Management Team

If you haven't heard or read the lastest news that On Thursday, July 9th, the Microsoft team has taken to the official website to publish another development update. The update not only brings exciting news to the community as the developers announce the next steps with the simulator testing process, but also a ton of changes per usual that improve the experience and fix critical bugs with the current build. The new Alpha build brings a cargo load of new changes, that can be all seen on the blog post, and one exciting bit of information that the developer has shared with the community is that the official release of the Closed Beta is going to be on July 30th 2020.

In the blog post it is mentioned that if you are currently an Alpha tester, you will be automatically granted access to the Closed Beta and if you are not currently an Alpha tester, they will be sending out new invitations for Closed Beta participation. Lastly, the team mentions that the next update will be arriving on July 16th 2020.

FS05.01-1.jpg

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

• Management Team

It's already been removed LOL  and also I heard that people from the alpha team broken there rules by streaming and leaking. But has been taken down so fast.  

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

• 2 weeks later...