Crew

Have you guys joined a Grand Theft Auto Online crew? Is it a crew with your friends or have you joined a random one?

I joined a new crew that I found online today that is focused on just doing their own thing for their businesses in lobbies. It's pretty great and so much easier to grind money

spacer.png

• Management Team

Couple times that I have joined a crew with others that gave me a invite that I accepted 😆  But 95% of the time I just make my own up and then have powers over everything 🐒

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

• 6 months later...

I own a maxed crew I made when the game first came out. It's called Stoners and I had a weed leaf as the logo as there was a way to upload pictures exploiting a bug back in the day. I long quit, joined the military, stopped smoking and I logged on a few years ago to a max crew that gets hundreds of requests daily lol

• 1 month later...

No I haven't ever joined a crew but the thought of it always interest me. I haven't found many people to play with online. I do own the game and it's fun to play free mode and multiplayer but I haven't joined one yet. I haven't played it in some time but a friend of mine really enjoyed causing so much chaos so I can see how a crew would be something super fun to get into.