• BEAM Team Games
  • Publisher

• BEAM Team Games
  • Themes

• Horror
    • Aquatic
  • Released

• About

After surviving a plane crash, players become stranded in a procedurally generated environment somewhere within the Pacific Ocean.

Stranded Deep

About

After surviving a plane crash, players become stranded in a procedurally generated environment somewhere within the Pacific Ocean.

Description

Survival simulator set around a cluster of tiny procedurally generated tropical islands. After surviving a plane crash in the pacific tropics the player is tasked with the immediate need to find fresh water, food and shelter. The needs of the player are challenging and frequent and the early game is about making the tasks of obtaining water, unspoiled food and avoiding sunstroke much less labour intensive by building evaporation pans, crop plots and a living structure.

The game opens up to the player choosing how they take on their surrounding. Crafting can lead to spears and weapons to defend from the countless sharks in the seas, sea vessels to get to other islands, and guidance and communication equipment. The islands are surrounded by wrecks and wreckage which can be looted for parts and materials, which can also be uncovered from other nearby islands. Each path has its risks though, diving not only has sharks but dealing with running out of air and getting all the booty back safely; while storms, getting lost and running out of rations can all scupper what looked like a simple trip to another island.

More...

Screenshots

This page uses the giant bomb API.
  • Management Team

I personally haven't played this game but other mates of mine do have this game and also streams. I thought I create this topic since they have released a very big update not to long ago and wanted to hear you guys thoughts on this topic :) I hear that there is an MP also and it's going to make it even fun to able to play with your friends. 

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

• Management Team
8 hours ago, JoyFreak said:

I love this kinda games. I was planning on getting it just for the views, is it on discount now?

No, it's not on sale however it's cheap at £10.95 on steam. If you looked on third part stores might get it even cheaper 

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

This is an amazing game. I've been playing for 4 1/2 years now and I've got only one bad thing to say bout this game, Multiplayer where's it at man?! I mean this is the best survival game I've ever played and there's NO multiplayer other than co op. we need multiplayer. thanks :)

• 2 months later...
On 7/25/2020 at 10:54 PM, Jeremy Clarkson said:

No, it's not on sale however it's cheap at £10.95 on steam. If you looked on third part stores might get it even cheaper 

Alright, thanks. I'll take a look on Steam, hopefully it's still on offer as I quite liked the look of it and been meaning to grab a copy.