New Update

So we should expect a new update for GTA: Online very soon. They haven't shared much information but it is set to be a big update. What do you guys think it will have?

spacer.png

• Management Team
7 hours ago, JoyFreak said:

I'm just worried it will be huge and use up a lot of space, as currently, I'm struggling with space.

Won't affect anyone regards the space, Won't use any space since it's based online. So not to worry. 

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

On 7/25/2020 at 2:51 PM, JoyFreak said:

I'm just worried it will be huge and use up a lot of space, as currently, I'm struggling with space.

GTA updates don't tend to be massive right? 

7 hours ago, will88chang said:

Update, didn't even know there was a GTA online update coming. What's going to be this time?

They haven't said anything yet so no one knows yet :)

spacer.png

They have been a bit slow recently but it may be due to COVID. The GTA updates for online haven't been that slow before

spacer.png

• 1 month later...
On 7/25/2020 at 10:52 PM, Jeremy Clarkson said:

Won't affect anyone regards the space, Won't use any space since it's based online. So not to worry. 

Oh, so it's an update for the online? I'm sure that still takes up your internal drive space, no?

• Management Team
23 minutes ago, JoyFreak said:

Oh, so it's an update for the online? I'm sure that still takes up your internal drive space, no?

It can but it's based online most of the GTA online stuff isn't it? 

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

It will take up some space on your internal drive but it really does not make a different. GTA updates tend to be quite small.

spacer.png