Expensive Prices

What do you guys think about the expensive prices of the newer vehicles/additions to Grand Theft Auto Online? We are at a point where a simple SUV can set you back over $2million GTA$ which is crazy!

spacer.png

• Management Team

It's very costly, then again if you think about it how many players that pay for GTA Online crash cards with real money, like $20 for 1million. Then those that spends hours doing missions and getting fast cash that way. GTA makes them as expensive as they can so that players can then player more or spend more. That's how Rockstar makes so much money off from GTA online. 

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

I never understand the huge sales for the GTA Shark Cards because they are not worth it either. The prices for the money are absurd especially because everything costs so much. You probably have to spend $30-40 to get one car!

spacer.png

• 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Yes it is a bit absurd some of the prices on GTA. The Shark Cards are definitely not worth it unless they are running some type of promotion. Because your paying with real money and it costs so much in GTA V it can be quite revolting as expensive as they are. That's for sure.

• 2 weeks later...

The new Cayo Perico heist has helped quite a bit with prices, to be honest. You can get it done in about 60 mins or less and get around 1.5 million. It's made some of the most expensive stuff a lot more affordable.

spacer.png

• 5 months later...

Knowing current trends of the community, I understand why everything costs so much ingame. The game is a cash hog for the company, just like quite a few other games I have played previously. It is basically the, "if there are enough people that want something specific in game, it will drive sales for the virtual currency" sort of thinking that gets money being spent on the game. I have spent $xxx amount of money on games in a single year, just because of an enticement of getting something new or shiny.