MSFS will be available on Steam!

• Management Team

As we get near to the release date so are more updates, If you prefer Steam to the Windows Store, it's available on Steam: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1250410/Microsoft_Flight_Simulator/

There's no price as of yet and no indications as to whether you'll be able to upgrade between editions on Steam or buy additional add-ons via Steam.

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Management Team
4 hours ago, kingcool52 said:

I'm really hoping that it will work with GeForce Now. I would love to play it 

They just did an update drivers for that as we speak lol

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

• Management Team
16 hours ago, kingcool52 said:

That's not for GeForce Now though right? 

Yeah, I always update my drivers using the GeForce software. It's from Nvidia 

baysidegamersx468x60.gif

I just checked and it's drivers for GeForce but not GeForce Now. I don't think you can stream MS Flight Sim with Now

spacer.png

• Management Team
2 hours ago, kingcool52 said:

I just checked and it's drivers for GeForce but not GeForce Now. I don't think you can stream MS Flight Sim with Now

I don't know about that, then again it should be since it's out now for everyone.

Developer Drzewiecki Design has released an airports package containing three smaller airfields and to start it all off they are doing it for FREE. And so the new hype is here and means add-ons https://www.facebook.com/DrzewieckiDesign/posts/2772178246328702

baysidegamersx468x60.gif

I think I read something about Microsoft not allowing the game on GeForce Now because of xCloud. It would be silly for them to offer their game on a competitors service.

spacer.png