spacer.png

Suits is a show that I have been recommend to watch for ages now. I never really bothered too because of the amount of school work I had to do but ever since lockdown, I have had a lot of free time and along with binge watching YouTube, I have binge watched some Netflix shows. I also started Suits a few weeks ago and I am addicted to the show. It's so good. Just love the Mike and Harvey chemistry. They are like brothers. Donna is extremely wise and a great character throughout with great thoughts of wisdom throughout. Louis is probably my favourite character because of his wide range of emotions he conveys throughout. He makes me laugh but at the same time you hate him for some of the stuff he does. But, as episodes develop, it makes sense and he is actually kind-hearted and you feel really sorry for the way he's treated despite how hard he works at the firm.

I won't reveal a lot of the show because there may be some of you that haven't watched the show and I don't want to spoil it for some and also I haven't finished it yet. I just started the final season (S9) and I think that the show starts to fall a bit during S8 after... well I won't say lol. But the beginning of the series is amazing and this is something that I would strongly suggest some to watch. I've been watching around 3-4 episodes a day since I started this show and I only have 10 episodes left now. 

• 3 weeks later...

I love this show. I thought it ended quite well but I wish that Ross was able to stay on the show for the rest of the show instead of leaving halfway through

spacer.png

On 8/28/2020 at 8:15 AM, Demon_skeith said:

Never seen it, so whats it about? Some kind of comedy?

A guy with amazing memory that cons his way into being a lawyer without any qualifications. It's more of a drama but it does have some funny elements

spacer.png