Minecraft Multiplayer Servers PC

So, I play Minecraft a fair bit (not as much as I used to in the past). I mostly play on Minecraft multiplayer servers for minigames as I just find them a lot of fun and short paced. If I'm really bored, I do play survival singleplayer or realms survival but that's not the topic at the moment. 

I know that 1.16 has been out now but I have stuck with 1.8.9 while playing Minecraft. This is because of the PVP experience and that my forge mods are in this version. I've always preferred 1.8/1.8.9 and when playing multiplayer, I will always use this version.

The servers that I play on the most are as follows:

Hypixel: The server I spend the most time on because of the range of high quality game modes they offer. I either play skywars or arcade games if I am feeling in the mood for some minigames and some games as these classics are enjoyable to play. But, I do play a bit of Skyblock (the most popular mode) and Housing if I want to relax a bit on the server and do some quests or some building. 

Mineverse: While it's not as big as it was, this is another game that offers a range of gamemodes. The one I play the most was called Infection. It's basically Zombies Vs Humans/Hide and Seek with PVP. It's a shame really that it has fallen in terms of players as this was a booming game mode. 

I did used to play on Mineplex, Hive, CBGA and some prison and faction servers but either they have shutdown, lost popularity or I can't be bothered anymore.

Anyone else that plays on Minecraft multiplayer servers got any good servers or any that they have played?