Do you have offline games for when you lost internet?

I have the Modern Warfare campaign that I could play and FIFA. That's about it. The rest are online only except for Minecraft but I don't play that. That's for another family member

spacer.png

• 6 months later...

I do have some offline games with me.

Plants Vs Zombies, sports games and such. I usually don't play online games all that much. Well, my internet connection is not that good to begin with. I will probably play them sometime in the future.

• 5 months later...
On 8/18/2020 at 1:59 PM, Demon_skeith said:

I rarely buy online only games, so no internet is never a problem for me.

Same goes with me. Most of the time I play PUBG game, which requires internet connection. And when I don't have internet, I play FIFA in career mode. I do have bunch of other games too, so having no internet is not a big deal for me too. 😊

• 11 months later...

I don't play offline games these days, all the games I play are online games. I never get offline for too long when I am at home.

Most of the games that I play are on the internet. I don't like some of these offline games simply because I end up not getting maximum satisfaction from playing them. Most times, I feel that offline games can be hacked with ease when compared to online games. 

Edited by Henrywrites

• 5 months later...

I do have games, mainly on my Nintendo Switch and on my phone that I can play if I ever lose internet which doesn't happen too often but has been known to happen. The problem with with losing internet is you never know when it will happen and that means you are never fully prepared for it. The games I have access to when I lose internet are great if I am in the mood for them at the time but if I am not, then I end up just sitting and waiting out until the internet comes back.

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/18/2020 at 9:29 AM, Demon_skeith said:

I rarely buy online only games, so no internet is never a problem for me.

I know a lot of people who plays their video games in this manner. The major reason for it is that they always poor internet connection and frequent network downtime. So, what's the essence of buying online games they can't play? It's why they stick with offline games.