MSFS Liveries Installation Tutorial

• Management Team

As the new sim content gets released so are add0ns and freeware options, Here is a videos on how to install. There's a link to a pack of A320-NEO liveries in the video description:

Here you will find available levierys: https://www.msfsaddons.org/liveries

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

• 1 year later...

Extremely jealous that you guys get to enjoy custom liveries. Would love some real liveries but unfortunately us Xbox folk can't use them.

spacer.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • Management Team
On 8/22/2021 at 3:19 PM, Ash said:

Extremely jealous that you guys get to enjoy custom liveries. Would love some real liveries but unfortunately us Xbox folk can't use them.

Downside about Xbox users that you have no excuss to the files/root where the game/sim is installed to edit the files. 

PC is always been best for the best for modding ;) 

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

Yeah, extremely jealous of the ability to mod on PC. A lot of games can be hugely improved with them especially GTA and simulators.

spacer.png

• Management Team

Why not you trest yourself to a gaming PC one day, worth  around £1000 to £1500, doesn't ahve to be top sepcs just enought to run GTA and whatnot and then you can mod the crap out of it :P 

baysidegamersx468x60.gif

Not worth it for me, to be honest. I prefer casual gaming so console is pretty good for me. I don't really like desktops either so I would have to own an additional laptop to take with me to places which would be annoying.

spacer.png