Favorite sports game?

My favourite sports game is NBA. I have played some of the tittles - 2K10, 2K11, 2K12 and 2K17. They are pretty good basketball games.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

I've played quite a bit of sports related games and after shooting games, sports are my favourite. I think my number one sports game is Jet Moto. Maybe Coolboarders. lol Jet Moto is a game where you race motorcycles and Coolboarders is a game where you race snowboards. Both are really great games but I haven't come across a modernized version of them. The last version I know of for both of them is PlayStation(original). But I play them on my PS3 and they're fine. 

• 1 year later...

The only real sports game that I have played recently is Football Manager as I have no access to a console to play my beloved FIFA game. People tell me that is has gotten worse in recent years though and it was also getting bad when I stopped playing it. The glory years of FIFA were around FIFA 12 for me as the game had everything and fabulous music. Maybe I will purchase it again if I hear good reviews someday though.

Touring car sims like Live for Speed, Forza, and Project CARS.

Yes, it is a sport.

Edited by RAGEPRO
wrong post in wrong section

• 1 year later...
On 7/23/2018 at 3:04 PM, letmeplay said:

I love playing PES with my friends.

So have you liked that? I played PES 2018 and FIFA 2019. I felt that FIFA has much better controls than PES. The graphics are also better in FIFA.

There's something in PES that makes the character's appearance artificial. The way it looks around, smiles etc. Doesn't really feel lifelike. FIFA in that case has done extraordinary well. 😊

• 2 years later...
On 8/3/2021 at 9:34 PM, Razor1911 said:

So have you liked that? I played PES 2018 and FIFA 2019. I felt that FIFA has much better controls than PES. The graphics are also better in FIFA.

There's something in PES that makes the character's appearance artificial. The way it looks around, smiles etc. Doesn't really feel lifelike. FIFA in that case has done extraordinary well. 😊

Absolutely, I've also come to appreciate FIFA a lot more lately. The controls and graphics do feel a step ahead compared to PES, making the gameplay experience more immersive. And you're right about the lifelike aspects in FIFA – they've really nailed the realistic movements and expressions of the players.

Speaking of games, the latest one I've found myself addicted to is Retro Bowl College. It's a great blend of retro style and modern gameplay mechanics. While it's quite different from FIFA's high-fidelity experience, it offers a nostalgic charm that's hard to resist. It's refreshing to jump into a game that's straightforward yet engaging and offers a unique take on football.

• 1 month later...

My favorite sports games are Cricket 2011 and FIFA 15. I used to love playing these games during my college days. I still would like even if I play them today, I guess.

AJ

Football games, FIFA to be precise. I can play it along with friends as well, most times we form our own tournament and play. 

On 6/11/2020 at 4:56 PM, RAGEPRO said:

Touring car sims like Live for Speed, Forza, and Project CARS.

Yes, it is a sport.

Forza is a good sports game and have amazing cars that one can use for the race. When asked to pick between Forza and Live for Speed, which one would you go for?

• 2 months later...

One of my favourite sports games at the moment is Nintendo Switch Sports. We have had to stop playing as we need to replace the Joy Cons but once we do that, we'll be good to go again :)