F/A-18 Fighter Jet for MSFS

• Management Team

This is not a perfect study level F/A-18

The HUD and the MFDs do not work, but the gauges do.

The engines can't be manually started so you have to spawn either in the air or on the runway

The gear is up by default no matter where you spawn so you'll have to slew out of the ground first if you choose the latter

The afterburner don’t work so it's permanently baked into the engines, increasing thrust produced by each of the two to 17750 lbf compared to the dry thrust of 11000 lbf.

It's wobbly at very high speeds of around 800 knots (it might be more stable with the legacy flight model however).

The plane works better under the Legacy Flight Model rather than the modern setting

Download here: https://www.msfsaddons.org/aircraft/aircraft-fa-18-for-microsoft-flight-simulator-2020

I'm not going to download it since I'd rather wait for something fully fleshed out and working under the modern flight model.

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!