Updated Successfully

• Management Team

Pleased to announce that we have successfully updated to the latest community suite with bells and balls all cleared and passed :) So it went all smooth and happy with the results. Taken time for third party devs to update and release their stable plugins. WIll advance you all that we still doing background maintenance and not everything will be fully perfect just yet.

If you guys come across anything related to problems/errors then please contact us and or post a topic under https://www.baysidegamers.com/forums/forum/30-suggestions-website-support/ and we will get back as soon as we can with a answer and resuilts. 

If you aren't aware that the new update also comes with so much new offersing and option, not just the looks of theme but the front and back are fully remodeled and it's amazing.  :)

1. Topic activity, The first thing you likely spotted in the above screenshot is the new sidebar. This acts much like a summary of activity within the topic. It very quickly lets you know how old the topic is and how long it has been since the last reply. This context is essential if you are unwittingly replying to an older topic.
  2. Zapier is now here that's a service that allows you to connect over 2,000 web apps. part of the Invision Community 4.5 that they are launching a beta service of Zapier integration for Invision Community in the Cloud.
  3. Something that was already in place for third-party but now we can offer forum gridview that's create even more visual interest, the gridview now allows you to upload, or choose a stock image for the header. This instantly makes for a more dynamic and inviting forum list.
  4. Topic List View, For the topic list view, we have taken inspiration from our stream view options to introduce a new 'expanded' view mode, which displays a snippet of the first post
  5. For the Staff we have private staff notes, where you want to leave notes for other staff on specific topics that you're watching. Perhaps a member is close to breaking the rules, or it might be that you want to keep the topic focused and on point so wish to split off-topic posts into a different area.
  6. TikTok Embed option, at the moment it's disable for so and so reasons. As we all know I have it disable to be safe.

MAny more options to come also :) but so much new options for the admin back of house. Well, that covers it for now until next time. Thanks for waiting and reading and the site is back online. YEAHHHHHHH

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

Happy to hear that the update went well. Can't wait to get started again on some design changes and updates for this forum :)

spacer.png

• Management Team
25 minutes ago, kingcool52 said:

Happy to hear that the update went well. Can't wait to get started again on some design changes and updates for this forum :)

Yeah, still working on things, as you can see the theme colours and whatnot needs editing, The postbit awards is bugged. Working progress. 

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

• 2 weeks later...

You didn't like Xenforo?  That's what you used before, right?

[SIZE=4][URL='https://session9.net']Session 9 Asylum[/URL] ~ Reality is only perception, but how do you know what you perceive is real?[/SIZE]
[COLOR=rgb(44, 130, 201)][SIZE=4]~PM me for an invite code~[/SIZE][/COLOR]

• Management Team
15 hours ago, zoldos said:

You didn't like Xenforo?  That's what you used before, right?

Never used Xenforo, BAyside never has been :) Starting off SMF for first six months before moving to IPB software and stayed with it ever since. 

baysidegamersx468x60.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Coolness.  Also, didn't you used to be called "Empire?" hehe  I like IPB, but Xenforo is still my ffav. :D

[SIZE=4][URL='https://session9.net']Session 9 Asylum[/URL] ~ Reality is only perception, but how do you know what you perceive is real?[/SIZE]
[COLOR=rgb(44, 130, 201)][SIZE=4]~PM me for an invite code~[/SIZE][/COLOR]