• Nintendo Switch
    • +2
  • Developer

• EA Vancouver
  • Publisher

• Electronic Arts
  • Released

• About

EA Sports' storied soccer/football franchise arrives for the 2020-2021 seasons.

FIFA 21

About

EA Sports' storied soccer/football franchise arrives for the 2020-2021 seasons.

Description

Overview

FIFA 21 is the 27th yearly entry in EA Sports' FIFA soccer franchise. It is the first in the series to be available on the Xbox Series X and PlayStation 5. Like as has occurred in some previous years, the Switch version will be a "Legacy Edition" - a reformulating of the previous year's entry with additions and updates to match it to the current game as opposed to an all new release.

System Requirements

PC

PC MinimumPC Recommended
  • Operating System: Windows 10 - 64-Bit
  • Processor: Intel Core i3-6100 @ 3.7GHz or AMD Athlon X4 880K @4GHz
  • Memory: 8 GB RAM
  • Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 660 2GB or AMD Radeon HD 7850 2GB
  • Storage: 50 GB available space
  • Operating System: Windows 10 - 64-Bit
  • Processor: Intel i5-3550 @ 3.40GHz or AMD FX 8150 @ 3.6GHz
  • Memory: 8 GB RAM
  • Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 670 or AMD Radeon R9 270X
  • Network: Broadband Internet connection
  • Storage: 50 GB available space
More...

Screenshots

This page uses the giant bomb API.

Will you guys be getting the next title in the FIFA series? The FUT top 100 ratings were released today and it has caused quite a stir on social media.

spacer.png

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/10/2020 at 6:40 PM, kingcool52 said:

Will you guys be getting the next title in the FIFA series? The FUT top 100 ratings were released today and it has caused quite a stir on social media.

I've given up on FIFA. Last FIFA I bought was FIFA 15. I don't find it great anymore as it's repetitive, boring and P2W.

Football is back fully in most countries now so I don't think it will have a huge impact. The biggest leagues are almost back to normal except for the fans in stadiums thing.

spacer.png

15 hours ago, kingcool52 said:

Football is back fully in most countries now so I don't think it will have a huge impact. The biggest leagues are almost back to normal except for the fans in stadiums thing.

The NFL is starting to crumble though, two big games got postpone this past week and more and more staff are not wearing proper mask gear while playing the game.

On 10/5/2020 at 8:57 AM, Demon_skeith said:

I wonder if this game will sell more given the lack of sports on Tv of late?

Probably will have some kind of impact in sales. I hope it does well though, it usually does but I hope it does better this year.

Loving the game so far. My team is pretty decent already and the objectives have been very fun to complete.

spacer.png

That's for the offline modes which I don't really play. Ultimate team will transfer over to the PS5 so not an issue.

spacer.png

Shouldn't have any issues really since the team is linked to your EA account. But then again, it is EA, so who knows

spacer.png

It really is. You need a bit of practise though because co-op in UT feels very weird because you're playing with a different set of players than you are used to.

spacer.png

1 hour ago, kingcool52 said:

It really is. You need a bit of practise though because co-op in UT feels very weird because you're playing with a different set of players than you are used to.

Yeah I will need to get it and give it a go. I probably will practice on offline mode first before I head to online and play with actual real players.

Hard to say whether that is extremely helpful though. You have to adapt your playstyle quite a bit for AI compared to real players. It's very annoying if you constantly switch between AI Squad Battles and online games

spacer.png