PS5 Showcase Event

Ash

We finally have a date for the next PlayStation 5 event - Wednesday the 16th. Are you guys looking forward to it? What game do you want to see more of?

spacer.png

I hope the FF 16 rumors are true, to be honest I really don't want to spend time on FF 15, looks like a hot mess and going to be sometime before I get FF 7 remake, so I like something to look forward to in this series.

As well as a nice surprise from Sony for something 1st party released.

The event went pretty well. We finally have a price and a release date! I just wish we could have gotten a look at the UI and some GT7 news would have been nice

spacer.png

13 hours ago, kingcool52 said:

The event went pretty well. We finally have a price and a release date! I just wish we could have gotten a look at the UI and some GT7 news would have been nice

I forgot about the UI, well that will most likely be teased on release month.

It would be interesting to see how long we have to wait to find out the next batch of PS5 news. I don't think I can wait that long to see the UI lol

spacer.png

13 hours ago, kingcool52 said:

It would be interesting to see how long we have to wait to find out the next batch of PS5 news. I don't think I can wait that long to see the UI lol

sounds like a good October filler to me. Lets hope the presentation is anything but boring.

That was one of sonys worst shows I’ve seen. IT WAS CRAP. Worse than there last one for sure. Xbox’s July show was better. More games and bigger variety. Spidey was the only game that interested me and that looked like it could run on ps4. I was more let down than I thought I was going to be and I’m more of an Xbox fan. Go figure.

No, I was expecting some big Sony surprise reveals, some new exclusives. And the ps plus collection? When the video was running I thought OMG how cheesy and super underwhelming is this? Half of the games are already on Xbox Gamepass. LMAO. The ps plus collection is garbage compared to Gamepass. Xbox have all the bases covered right now. All they need to do is bring us those new titles from the new Xbox Studios and the come back will be complete. sony have dropped the ball.

On 9/20/2020 at 4:37 AM, will88chang said:

That was one of sonys worst shows I’ve seen. IT WAS CRAP. Worse than there last one for sure. Xbox’s July show was better. More games and bigger variety. Spidey was the only game that interested me and that looked like it could run on ps4. I was more let down than I thought I was going to be and I’m more of an Xbox fan. Go figure.

No, I was expecting some big Sony surprise reveals, some new exclusives. And the ps plus collection? When the video was running I thought OMG how cheesy and super underwhelming is this? Half of the games are already on Xbox Gamepass. LMAO. The ps plus collection is garbage compared to Gamepass. Xbox have all the bases covered right now. All they need to do is bring us those new titles from the new Xbox Studios and the come back will be complete. sony have dropped the ball.

guess you're not a final fantasy or god of war fan huh?

I mean, if you didn't like the games, then clearly the event was never going to be interesting to you. Others enjoyed the event. And the PS Plus collection is not a rival to Gamepass so that comparison doesn't make sense.

spacer.png

15 hours ago, kingcool52 said:

I mean, if you didn't like the games, then clearly the event was never going to be interesting to you. Others enjoyed the event. And the PS Plus collection is not a rival to Gamepass so that comparison doesn't make sense.

true about the collection, it still carries the weight of shame of the PSN plus perks :(