Favorite Horror Games

• 4 months later...

I haven't played it yet, but I'm really interested in the game 2Dark that can be played PC, PS4 and XBox One. When reviewers use the word disturbing to describe it then it definitely captures my attention. I like survival games if you get enough lives to make it worth the time to play. I like the look of the graphics since it's more kid type cartoon, albeit with much gore, as opposed to a realistic gruesome game.

Outlast was one of the only games that actually had me scream, I absolutely loved it though I never ended up beating it (I'm a social gamer so it's hard to keep playing single player games after a while). If I had to chose any horror game to play again it'd be Outlast or Fear 2, hands down!

• 4 months later...
On 2/3/2021 at 8:11 PM, Xyphien said:

Outlast was one of the only games that actually had me scream, I absolutely loved it though I never ended up beating it (I'm a social gamer so it's hard to keep playing single player games after a while). If I had to chose any horror game to play again it'd be Outlast or Fear 2, hands down!

Have you not play outlast 2? That is more thrilling than its prequel. I had played outast for just few days when it initially released in 2014. 

But when I played outlast 2, I was astounded by it's amazing gameplay. I think you should give it a try since you already liked outlast 1.

Does the game outlast 1,2 feature in play station console version? I would like to have a snap on the game, enjoy it like others since majority is talking about how horror and amazing it is during gameplay. 

• 5 weeks later...
On 7/4/2021 at 5:48 PM, Sincerem said:

Does the game outlast 1,2 feature in play station console version? I would like to have a snap on the game, enjoy it like others since majority is talking about how horror and amazing it is during gameplay. 

Yes, the games are available for PlayStation 4 as well as Xbox One. Also both has their own PC versions. I played outlast 2 on my PC last year. It was the best horror game I had played after Manhunt. 😊

• 1 month later...
On 8/4/2021 at 11:04 AM, Razor1911 said:

Yes, the games are available for PlayStation 4 as well as Xbox One. Also both has their own PC versions. I played outlast 2 on my PC last year. It was the best horror game I had played after Manhunt. 😊

That's kinda good that you found it your best. When it comes to FPS horror game, then I'll consider far cry 5 as my preferred choice. 

On 10/3/2021 at 7:40 AM, Sincerem said:

That's kinda good that you found it your best. When it comes to FPS horror game, then I'll consider far cry 5 as my preferred choice. 

I don't really categorise far cry in horror genre. It is more like and adventure game with some action in it. But yes, it has some really scary moments. 😄

If you are really keen of playing horror games, then you must play outlast 2 once. You will know how scary it is. 😆

• 1 month later...

I absolutely loved Resident Evil 5. It took me forever but I was able to finish the game using just a pistol. I still play it on the Nintendo Switch from time to time. I loved Sheva's character. 

I also really enjoyed Last of Us. Unfortunately I had sold my PS4 and never got around to playing Last of Us 2. 

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...