What console do you play GTA 5 on?

_B_

I play GTA 5 on the PC now that I have a laptop that can run it really well. I do use my PS4 controller though when playing as I am used to the controller when playing GTA 5 as I did used to play it on PS4 a lot before. But, GTA online on PC is free so that's why I play it on PC now (also I don't even have my PS4 on me lol). 

What about you?

Going to be completely honest with you. The last time I played Grand Theft Auto Five on console was roughly 4 years ago now. This was on the Xbox 360 although for the meantime, I've been playing the PC version. 

Untitled.jpg.84c10253d91a4492d3b4b6b8ff6ba468.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Right now, I only play it on the PS4. I played it before on the Xbox 360. And when it gets released for next-gen, I would have played it on the PS5 as well

spacer.png

• 3 months later...

When I do play it, which isn't that much anymore I play it on Xbox One. I still own the digital copy. I will say that there's quite a fuss going on around the web for a grand theft auto vice city remake multiplayer. I would love to see some mods for that on here. I definitely wouldn't partake since I don't play it. But it is gaining popularity as a neat little PC game. I would link you but I've been seeing talk about it in forums and don't have the link on hand.

• 3 months later...

The first time I played GTA5 was on a PS3 when it first came out, then I also played it on PS4 but now I play it on PC. Wasn't a huge Console fan to keep playing it on PS. Plus FiveM is another reason I play on PC.

I can't believe, that hopefully by the end of the year, we would have played GTA on three different console generations. I'm kind of excited to see what they do with GTA on the PS5

spacer.png

• 2 years later...

It was on my Playstation 4 that I played GTA 5. I had no choice but to play it there because it was the latest console that I recently upgraded from to Playstation 5. GTA 6 is expected to be out on April 1, 2024, and March 31, 2025. I'm playing it on my PS5. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

PS4. I have an Xbox Series S, but I've never used it. I completed GTA 5 on PlayStation. It's just a really good game. That it still has a player base now is testimony to that. I imagine that even when GTA 6 launches, GTA 5 will still have a solid player base.