Choosing only one weapon from a video game...

Pick only one weapon from a video game to take into the real world. Explain the reasoning behind your choice, too.   What video game is it from?  I would love the Wunderwafle from Call of Duty as the ability to eliminate multiple people is effective.

Untitled.jpg.84c10253d91a4492d3b4b6b8ff6ba468.jpg

• 6 months later...

I'll go ahead and bring out that Harry Potter wand into the real world. By using that I'm not stuck with having it do one thing as long as I can perform the magic otherwise it's a waste of time? LOL I mean, who doesn't need a wand for Lumos when you aren't carrying your phone as a flashlight?

• 1 month later...

Easily the assault rifle from Halo: CE. That thing is a beast!

Although considering how big and strong Spartans are, I don't think I'd be able to carry it!

• 4 weeks later...

I would have to say the Sword in the Halo Series. The fact that they added that in is incredible. To me I see potential in that since the game is fast-paced. I remember when they added it in Halos youth. Since it's the only weapon in the game like it I would have to say incredible. 

I would go with M416 Assault Rifle from PUBG. 

Having less recoil, accuracy is good, handling is smooth and more importantly less reloading time.  These all makes it the most lethal weapon I've ever used in any game. I wish I could have one in real life. 😂