Movies based off Games

Which video game would you like to see as a film? What would be the ideal storyline? Seeing GTA V as a movie would be cool and following the life of someone for a day in Los Santos would be interesting to say the least...

Untitled.jpg.84c10253d91a4492d3b4b6b8ff6ba468.jpg

• 2 months later...

I think Red Dead Redemption would be a pretty good Western movie. GTA is also a game that I wouldn't mind seeing as a movie. Basically any Rockstar game lol

spacer.png

• Management Team

Or films that are based on video games 😜  But there are a list on both sides, Silent hill is on of those names that rings the bell for me. GTA can be, however they have known locations on the map rather then the story and in GTA 5 the characters are look real to what they are in real life. 

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/10/2020 at 10:36 AM, kingcool52 said:

I think Red Dead Redemption would be a pretty good Western movie. GTA is also a game that I wouldn't mind seeing as a movie. Basically any Rockstar game lol

I'm surprised Rockstar hasn't done a movie, they certinally have the money to throw around.

I guess they just don't want to bother because the games probably make them more in a few days than a movie ever could

spacer.png

• 7 months later...
On 10/8/2020 at 5:22 AM, Alexander said:

Which video game would you like to see as a film? What would be the ideal storyline? Seeing GTA V as a movie would be cool and following the life of someone for a day in Los Santos would be interesting to say the least...

That's a very interesting thought. I guess, GTA 5 would not be that good movie, literally. I mean it's an open world game and there is is no such story behind it that can be showcased in any movie. 😆

Lara crofts Tomb raider would be a good choice for remaking as a movie. I guess we already have one movie out, would be interesting to watch the sequels. 😊