Micro Transactions

Micro Transactions are small upgrades that you can buy. They can unlock different parts of the game, can change your characters appearance, or help you to advance to the next level. Do you pay for upgrades? I don't. I expect a video game to be fully developed & completed when buying a title. 

Untitled.jpg.84c10253d91a4492d3b4b6b8ff6ba468.jpg

• 1 month later...

I have spent a bit of money on certain microtransactions in a few games. But it's not something that I am addicted to or will spend a lot on. The most I've ever spent is around £20 on Modern Warfare to get the Battle pass

spacer.png

16 hours ago, kingcool52 said:

I have spent a bit of money on certain microtransactions in a few games. But it's not something that I am addicted to or will spend a lot on. The most I've ever spent is around £20 on Modern Warfare to get the Battle pass

was it money worth spent?

I guess so. It made the game feel a bit more rewarding and it was nice to use some of the stuff from the battle pass. 

spacer.png

On 12/1/2020 at 7:10 AM, kingcool52 said:

I guess so. It made the game feel a bit more rewarding and it was nice to use some of the stuff from the battle pass. 

I never got them since I never spent enough time on the game myself.

Yeah, I've given up on all battle passes now. It forces you to play the game more than you should be since you want to make sure that you get everything. Sort of ruins the game sometimes

spacer.png

• 6 months later...
On 10/8/2020 at 5:31 AM, Alexander said:

Micro Transactions are small upgrades that you can buy. They can unlock different parts of the game, can change your characters appearance, or help you to advance to the next level. Do you pay for upgrades? I don't. I expect a video game to be fully developed & completed when buying a title. 

I never prefer to do such microtransactions. It's better to go for the whole upgrade than this. 

Such small upgrades will cost you more. So if you want to save some of your bucks, you should consider buying the whole package at once.

I've done upgrade on my PS4 console CD game before, i upgraded the CD game squad list to feature current football stars, and bought some ultimate team features too.