PS5 Teardown

So happy that the panels have been confirmed as removable. Even if Sony don't sell some designs, someone out there will start producing some custom panels.

spacer.png

20 hours ago, kingcool52 said:

So happy that the panels have been confirmed as removable. Even if Sony don't sell some designs, someone out there will start producing some custom panels.

same, means one way or another I'm getting a black console. Better come with a black controller as well..

Hopefully they release a nicer version of a black controller. Not sure if it was a dev kit controller but the black one that was leaked is horrible looking

spacer.png

12 hours ago, kingcool52 said:

Hopefully they release a nicer version of a black controller. Not sure if it was a dev kit controller but the black one that was leaked is horrible looking

I haven't seen it, but if its a dev made one, then it would't be made to loon nice anyways.

19 hours ago, kingcool52 said:

It was this one. Looks awful, mainly because of the colour of the buttons in my opinion.

spacer.png

yeah that is a dev one, but yeeeah, even black on it don't look good.

I'm not a fan of the white console but the white controller looks pretty good. It's defo made the black one look weird now.

spacer.png