Xbox Series X

Demon_skeith

Can't believe that launch dates of both consoles are already here. I want to get either a Series X or a Series S but I'll wait for the price to drop by a lot before getting it.

spacer.png

Looks like some people are having problems with their consoles. Not the smoking problem which seems to have been faked though.

spacer.png

• 2 weeks later...

Such a weird issue to have really. You would think they would ensure it would work even if someone didn't have internet lol

spacer.png

20 hours ago, kingcool52 said:

Such a weird issue to have really. You would think they would ensure it would work even if someone didn't have internet lol

Well, MS does want a online only console since the last generation.

On 11/22/2020 at 6:53 AM, kingcool52 said:

Considering how the reaction was when they tried it with the Xbox One, you think they would learn their lesson

I believe they learned their lesson to wait till a later time to pull it off.

• 2 months later...

I was thinking about getting it but now I'm hesitant. Every time a new console comes out they try to ruin it. Xbox One they were trying to make it online only, have absolutely no CD tray, etc. This time they were trying to double the price of XBL and I simply don't know if it's worth taking the risk to invest in the xbox series anymore.

I actually did get the new console. Sometime around December. Was hard though. I had to wait for stock to come in on microsofts site which was the only place you really could get one. I ended up adding it to my cart and it didn't even work. Later I was able to proceed as I did it at just the right time. I will say gamestop paid me $140 for my Xbox One X though which I was surprised. Not sure if they are still doing that deal. It was about 5 days ago. I had to spend it on upgrading my Xenforo forum to 2.2 which we were in much need of. Mainly cost of add-ons.