Who owns a PlayStation 5?

On 6/9/2021 at 8:37 AM, Puppuccino said:

Has anyone managed to get one yet? I've been tempted to buy one but I've never actually seen them in stock. They're so high in demand with such little stock anywhere it's crazy how hard it seems to get one.

There are some stock sites dedicated to notifying you when there is some stock available on certain websites. It's currently the best way to get your hands on one.

spacer.png

• 4 months later...

We're not in the market for one yet. I imagine we will pick it up once we have a dedicated room for an in home theater. It probably won't be in this house so yeah it's going to be a while. How's stock like nowadays? Do scalpers still have the upper hand?

• 1 year later...

I have played on Playstation 5 a couple of times and I so much love it. Unfortunately, I'm yet to buy my own Playstation 5 at the moment because it's still no where available here. Maybe in a few months time, I'm going to get my turn to buy from Sony. 

On 6/9/2021 at 8:37 AM, Puppuccino said:

Has anyone managed to get one yet? I've been tempted to buy one but I've never actually seen them in stock. They're so high in demand with such little stock anywhere it's crazy how hard it seems to get one.

I read in the news recently that you can get the one you like now in the stores. This is something that I pretty much like as those that wants to get the PS5 can get it when they want.