How do you start your day?

• 3 weeks later...

Weekdays, since I'm working from home, I just wake up at the last minute and start work. Weekends, I usually just browse different apps on my phone for a bit. 

spacer.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • Management Team

Wakeup Pc turns on as I'm adding clothing to my sexy body, then down to eating my important meal of the day then on my PC to do my checkups and whatnot. Then maybe house work that needed to get done.

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

• 1 month later...

First of all, waking up and then making my bed. Making your bed in the morning is an achievement, your first achievement, which helps motivate you to complete other tasks. I then have a shower and something to eat. The time I wake up depends on my schedule. 

Untitled.jpg.84c10253d91a4492d3b4b6b8ff6ba468.jpg

Most of the time, I need coffee.

Without caffeine, I resemble a walking zombie and nothing more. So that's how I start my day. After that, I will have my breakfast and then I will try to connect to my company VPN and then the client VPN. 

• 6 months later...

I try not to linger in bed as I pretty much just like to get up & going. Sooner I do, less I'll feel tired. I feed our cats their wet food, take our dog for her walk. Do some cleaning & chores, take care of the pets as applicable (they are elderly). Log on to my forum, post a bit. Do other forums for that day. Unplug, pretty much repeat the process lol Take care of the pets, walk, clean. Get back online later.