New Consoles Recommendations?

Next month, because I’m on disability and have to spend all my money or I’d be cut off, thence why I’m planning to buy myself a new console. Can you guys recommend me a good one to spoil myself with and that’ll last for years? As I’m living alone currently, I spend mostly my days on gaming. And is the Nintendo switch a portable or a TV console please? I wanna buy myself a big TV console and will be having about 500-600$CAD to spend on next month. Can anyone help on it please? Thank you guys.

[url=https://ibb.co/9qyRXFs][img]https://i.ibb.co/Q6YsB2r/CB48-E6-D5-7754-4-BAA-BAA4-EDA1-D0215660.jpg[/img][/url]

https://disneylandlove.proboards.com

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

I am basically a PC gamer, I like playing game son my PC with a keyboard and a mouse, but sometimes I also use controllers. You can buy a gaming PC. However, PlayStation can also be a good option because a lot of games are exclusively available on PlayStation. I use PS5.

Being that I'm a lover of console, I will always choose Playstation 5 to be what to recommend. I play on PC and some other handled devices but none of them will be better than Playstation 5 for me. So, that's what I'm going to recommend. 

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Management Team

I'm only an PC user but end of the day you might as well go with the newest :) 

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

On 9/29/2023 at 8:21 PM, Excommunicado said:

If you want the ultimate gaming experience, get a PS5. It is the best console at the moment.

Microsoft acquisition of Activision Blizzard might suggest that Xbox is the way to go now.

At this point in time, the console war seems to have transcended debate, boiling down to a matter of personal preference and priorities. Opt for Xbox if you're drawn to the Game Pass offering. If top-notch performance is your priority and you don't mind navigating the associated costs and complexities, a PC might be your best bet. PlayStation stands as a solid choice if neither of those options appeals to you. And of course, there's always Mario for the Nintendo thing.

Uncrowned Gaming
A Community Platform for Gamers and Esports
Shooters | MilSim | Tactical

🔗UncrownedGaming.com