On the Road - Truck Simulator

This is an upcoming truck simulator that will also arrive on consoles. Obviously, it's never going to rival ETS but it is good to see another sim coming to consoles.

spacer.png

• 2 months later...
  • Management Team

Shame that this game is not going to go anywhere, It's stuck and it's just so poorly in my option. If you wanted to drive a real truck and a very good simulator then head over to ETS and ATS :) end of story, I'm sorry but when I first heard about this game it sounded very good and people had or where supporting it at the time of it being public.

I had people and mates had the game, they said it was alright and they enjoyed it but it was just not as good as ETS, Yes the game offers more to what ETS does not, like walking around the truckand opening the trailers doors - then again ETS2 is going to have that soon. 

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

I honestly don't care about the extra things. The only benefit of this game is that it's available on console but it's a bit of buggy mess on that. And it doesn't look nice either. I'm so glad that GeForce Now is an option because I would hate having to play this as my only truck sim

spacer.png

• Management Team

Most will care the little extra things, yet little extra is appearing in ETS now aren't they :P 

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

On 4/6/2021 at 9:55 PM, EmpireKicking said:

Most will care the little extra things, yet little extra is appearing in ETS now aren't they :P 

True. Although for me, graphics and quality of life will always trump those little additions like seeing the goods being put in. What things are being added to ETS?

spacer.png