Prefered Gaming PC Platform?

After the birth of steam there's been tons of platforms to come out. Origins, Epic Games, League of legends is making their own platform, and there's still tons out there! What is your favorite out of all of them? Do you prefer one or the other, or do you simply play whatever a game you like is on?

• Management Team

I tend to use Steam the most, I mean when the PC is on, right away steam is running. The only time that I have epic open is to play games that I got on Epic. But steam is number one most used platform that I use.

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

On 2/7/2021 at 10:09 AM, Jeremy Clarkson said:

I tend to use Steam the most, I mean when the PC is on, right away steam is running. The only time that I have epic open is to play games that I got on Epic. But steam is number one most used platform that I use.

I'm honestly the same way, I have a ton downloaded though steam is still my go-to personally.

It depends on the type of game. 

If its a sports or racing game, I prefer console (PS4). 

If its a strategy game, definitely go with PC. Most games I play on PC, but I do have the console for those sports games. 

I used to be a Xbox Gamer but I'm a PC player. I download and purchase my video games from the Epic Games store on my Dell Laptop. My favourite titles to play is GTA V and Fortnite.

Untitled.jpg.84c10253d91a4492d3b4b6b8ff6ba468.jpg

• 1 month later...

Steam mainly because of the fact that I can use it with GeForce Now. Using GeForce Now lets my stream my Steam games which is great. Not sure if the other platforms are supported.

spacer.png

• 2 years later...

I use Steam as well as Epic. I like Epic because I frequently get free games and I like Steam because sometimes the price on Steam tends to be cheaper than Epic. I alternate between Steam and Epic.