• PlayStation Studios
  • Publisher

• Sony Interactive Entertainment America
  • Themes

• Motorsports
    • Game Show
  • Released

• About

A colourful, multiplayer-focused destruction derby PlayStation 5 game from Lucid Games.

Destruction Allstars

About

A colourful, multiplayer-focused destruction derby PlayStation 5 game from Lucid Games.

Description

Originally planned as a full-price PlayStation 5 launch title, Destruction AllStars was released on February 2nd 2021, as a free game for PlayStation Plus subscribers for the first two months of release. Come April 6th, the game will be available for purchase for $19.99.

Gameplay

Destruction AllStars mixes the traditional destruction derby formula with the "hero" character classes popularized by games like Overwatch. Each character comes with specific abilities and a unique "Hero vehicle" that players can spawn and utilize. Outside of the "Hero vehicle", players can drive three main types of cars: the fast, nimble but weak small vehicle, the slow, large and heavy SUV, and the balanced, middle-of-the-road sports car.

Players can also jump out of their vehicle to venture on-foot, with parkour-based mechanics. This can be useful for a number of reasons: players can change to a different kind of vehicle, evade upcoming traffic, reach gems on upper platforms to fill their Breaker meter, or even jump on top of another vehicle, which the player can choose to steal for themselves, or explode.

Game modes

• Mayhem: The classic, free-for-all destruction derby mode.
  • Gridfall: Last-man-standing, with parts of the arena collapsing.
  • Carnado: A team-based mode where wrecking others earns the players gears, that they must cash-in by crashing into the carnado. If the player is wrecked before cashing-in, they lose all the gears they were carrying.
  • Stockpile: Another team-based mode similar to carnado, but where players must cash those gears at different control points.
More...

Screenshots

This page uses the giant bomb API.

Has anyone played this game? If so, how did you find it?

Got it for free as part of the PS Plus freebies and I love it!

spacer.png

• 1 month later...
  • Management Team

Have I played this game, Nope, I do not oen the console or any other since the last 10 years. Is there or anyone know that if there is a PC verion for this game? 

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

It's published by Sony Interactive Entertainment so I doubt it will arrive on other platforms for a while.  And if it ever does, it will probably be released for PC and not Xbox console. 

spacer.png