• Platforms

• PC
  • Developer

• TML-Studios
  • Publisher

• Aerosoft GmbH
  • Released

• About

City Bus Driving Simulator set in Berlin, Germany.

The Bus

About

City Bus Driving Simulator set in Berlin, Germany.

Screenshots

This page uses the giant bomb API.
  • Management Team

Just came out Yesterday and so far we had people enjoying the game even if it's still very early game that has bugs and not much content. Who has this game and it's worth getting the game, even if it's very heavy performance. This game is like what fernbus simulator is, not far off from it and if you got no idea what fernbus simulator is then it's another bus related game that is very realism at it's best, this simulator however is based in Berlin 1.1 aspect :) 

So read allot about it and let me know what's your thoughts and if you played the sim ;) 

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

Had a quick look at it a few days ago because one of the YouTubers I watch was playing it. It looks good but probably not a game that I would play. I'm more into truck simulators and even that I don't play that much.

spacer.png

• Management Team

I wait till the rpice drops and the bugs and performance and also content is dealt with. I mean allot of people that got the game stopped playing it since there is no content to do. 

Happy Victory GIF by RATP

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!