What old PC games should be remade?

We all have favorite PC games from the past so which ones need a modern touch? Which should be remade and would you be willing to pay money for it?

I used to play Skip-Bo Castaway Caper years ago. When we had to get a new computer, the code no longer worked. I had spent days getting a hold of customer service only to find out it was no longer available. Why didn't they tell me that at the beginning? lol It was the only Skip-Bo game I could find that let you play on a computer team. I'd pay money, again, for it to be remade. 

• 5 weeks later...

I think they should make GTA San Andreas with better graphics 😀

I did hear that GTA 6 might have the San Andreas and Vice City Maps though so 🤞 on that one.

• 1 month later...

Probably the Pokemon Trading Card Game Online which I swear if they were able to release one for the Nintendo Switch would be a god-send. I'm highly looking forward to them doing so if they ever decide to. I don't see why they wouldn't eventually though we can only speculate. The PC version is a great game.

Have you guys ever played Max Payne? It was the first Rockstar game that have played in my college days. 

The game was superb and I was so addicted playing it. Specially that slow motion while firing, it was hyped at the time. I think sequel of this game would be appreciated by the gaming community.