Morning, Noon or Night?

When do you find you have the most energy to function, morning, noon or night? I'm a morning and afternoon person and by 6PM my energy is pretty much done. I hated when I would be asked to work overtime when I was employed because I warned everyone my brain shuts down at 6PM!

I'm a night owl. I tend to get my second wind in the afternoon/ early evening. When I worked, it was always 2nd shift. Back then, that second wind would be later so I would be rearing to go & able to work over. Then I'd go to bed around 3 a.m. 

Night. That's why I try to do a lot of my university work or even forum tasks late at night because I usually work a lot better at night.

spacer.png

• 3 weeks later...

I've always been a night owl. I find it takes me literally hours to be fully awake and ready to interact with people. The longer I am awake, the more sociable I get. Even as a kid I was always staying up late. My older sister on the other had would fall asleep wherever she was at like 6 7pm. She is still very much a morning person and always ready for bed early evening. How about you?