(Members Only) New Beta Theme!

• Management Team
MEMBERS ONLY ACCESS

We are currently working behind the scenes to offer more to the community and it's expected to some time to implant them but as time goes on we will inform you what we have planned, have much excitement however I do not want to mention them as of yet as we do not know if it's going to work.

So with that in mind, we are working on a new theme, yet we going to open up the theme to you guys, the members to have it selected as your main theme, still beta other words but wanted major feedback from the community as we are still working behind the scenes improving and adjusting and also user friendly :) At this point of time only those that our members can't have access if you are a guest you would need to login and or register.

dsdsdsooo.JPG

You can do so by selecting the theme from the footer, our new theme is "Bayside Fluent" hence the new in the title. Both themes are located on the footer. :) 

So, ENjoy and please comment below with your feedback ;)

Thank You GIF

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Management Team
3 hours ago, Nous said:

Loving the new theme! I like the dark and light themes.

In this case hsa both option :) where the moon icon is :) however needs tweaking on the light still

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Management Team

Thanks for the great responses, guys :)

Just to confirm to all our members of the community that the theme is now publicly open to everyone to view and use as your main default theme. It's now set as default. I decided to make it open to everyone now regards to our new theme, waited long enough. We are calling it Bayside Fluent, We're are still working on the theme as time goes on. If you have ideas and or a background image that you wanted to add then please share.

Thanks

baysidegamersx468x60.gif

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...