Enhanced Version

So the enhanced version will be released sometime this year (as long as there aren't any delays) for the new generation consoles. Will you be getting it?

spacer.png

• 1 month later...

I probably won't to be all out completely honest. They're going to charge ordinary price for it probably which is $59.99 and I already own it from my Xbox One library. I can live without it especially since GTA 6 is going to come out eventually.

• 1 month later...

For me, it will depend a lot on what the changes are. I love the game and the online mode so the price isn't a huge problem as there are enough changes and improvements to justify the price.

spacer.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • Management Team
I just install ENB (Graphics mod) to make the game far more realistic and better and making it enhanced, but wait, they are mods that I'm talking about. UNless it's for Xbox edition only then it might be worth your while, but still going to be the same gameplay and the same GTA online with maybe new content that all users will get with any edition. I wish they update the game for free for all platforms.

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

It will be interesting to see what they do with the PS5 version since we have haptics and adaptive triggers. Hopefully each weapon feels different like they did with Call of Duty recently.

spacer.png

• Management Team
Indeed it would be, however people are after new content or a full new game :)

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

• 2 weeks later...

They are taking the mick by releasing that trailer during the PlayStation showcase. It was awful and I really do hope they have better features they want to announce later. Definitely not buying it if that's it

spacer.png

• 3 weeks later...

The latest play station version which everyone knows is PS5, that's the one my mind is fully focused to get very soon. But I am having low funds now due to covid19 halting my other streams of income. 

• 5 months later...

It was something like £8.75 in the UK for the E&E edition so I went ahead and pre-ordered it. No gameplay videos but honestly, for 4K and potentially 60FPS, it's well worth the price.

spacer.png