What game made you chose Xbox?

Everyone has that one game that made them pick a console, what was it for you?

For me personally it was Halo: CE. That game got me hooked on gaming overall anyway but I think having it as an exclusive has kept me on Xbox.

• 2 weeks later...

It was actually Flight Simulator that made me choose to get the Xbox Series X. The PS5 will always be my main console but I had to get the X because I've always love flight sim but my laptop cannot run it well enough

spacer.png

• 2 weeks later...

For me it was really Halo 2. I see how you can say Halo: CE because if you were in the time period like I was, being the first Halo released you probably did buy the Xbox for that. But for me it wasn't until Halo 2 came out that I bought an Xbox or Original Xbox. I later soft-modded it and was very satisfied with the results. Used Dothalo and the works and cheated in matchmaking. With a boosting party I managed to get my rank up to the Comit (rank 49). I later got my account banned but it was fun while it lasted. I do not mod anymore and never tried the Xbox 360 or higher.

• 1 month later...

My first Xbox console was the Xbox One Series S console which I purchased to play Forza Horizon 3. Shortly after that I upgraded to the Xbox One X to be able to play Forza Horizon 4 with the best 4k graphics available. Now I run an Xbox Series X console and I'm just waiting for the new Forza Horizon 5 which will be released later this fall. 

Forza Horizon, man. That game series truly is a console seller - it's great!

• 2 weeks later...

Ultimately, I ended up choosing getting an xbox over the others, because of Mech Warrior being more available on the xbox at the time, compared to the others. Ended up upgrading the xbox, to get current editions of the Halo Collection.

• 3 weeks later...

It was Halo: CE for me, as well.  I actually got my Xbox at launch with Project Gotham Racing and Halo: CE and I sat there for hours grinding my way through Halo, it was like a whole new world the first time I played it, consoles had never looked that good or played that smoothly, so it was such a rush to play those it that first time :)

• 4 weeks later...

The only game I've played in Xbox, being the old Xbox console 'Xbox 360 it's simply PES game series no other. I am a big fan of Sony Play Station than any other. 

• 5 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Halo was 100% the game that helped me choose Xbox when I first started playing Xbox. I remember playing Halo 3 for months on end when that was released with a group of friends I met online back then and we made so many awesome memories. The more I played Xbox the more it grew on me in terms of the console itself, the games and also the controller and ever since then, I have always been an Xbox gamer and would never look back. I am just waiting for the day I can upgrade to an Xbox Series X if I am honest as at the moment, I am still on the Xbox One X.

It wasn't so much a game that made me choose to get a 360. I already had a PS3, and I found a good deal on the 360 for $200, with 3 games and a 250GB HDD, so I decided to jump on it. I bought it so I can play games with my now-girlfriend as she was a 360 girl and didn't own a PS3. However, the games I wanted to play the most were Dead or Alive 4, Tenchu Z, and of course the Halo series.  

smokeysig.png revad1.png