Your favourite streamer

Who is your favourite streamer at the moment that you watch more than anyone else?

Personally, I've been watching a lot of Warzone streamers and really like to watch gameplay from Stodeh, Westie & Tomographic.

There is this really upbeat, awesome guy on Twitch named Chris Benjamin he used to go by PwnyPlays but changed it to his real name. When people raid him, he gets up and dances. Then, for some of his subscribers, he made custom intros with music and large usernames with emotes to welcome them to his channel. He plays a couple different games, mostly Destiny II. He also does music and chatting quite a bit, but he's a cool dude from Canada.

• 3 months later...

I don't really watch streamers anymore because I don't have the time for it. But when I do, I mostly watch Sips. 

Edited by Simonweb

• 2 months later...

Well, since I'm from Spain, I'll say that my favourite streamer is 'elxokas' - maybe some of you might know him, he used to be well-known World Of World streamer, which now does variety.

If I had to choose a international streamer, I don't know, I did watch Dr.Disrespect and he's pretty nice as well :)

• 11 months later...

My favorite streamer is probably my girlfriend @Shortie861.  Her Twitch handle is ShortieGamez.  She's been absent for a bit due to IRL issues, but i do believe she'll be returning to Twitch in the very near future and I can't wait to see her go live again. :)   She puts a lot of hard work into her content and I'm just waiting for the day she blows up. :D

smokeysig.png revad1.png

• 9 months later...

I have been watching a lot of NickEh30 recently with his Fortnite streams. Very talented content creator and a pleasure to watch. I have learned a lot just watching his streams regarding Fortnite. 

I also watch CourageJD, SypherPK and also Crayator, LoserFruit and also The Boyz as well when I get the chance.