• EA Gothenburg
    • Industrial Toys
  • Publisher

• Electronic Arts
  • Themes

• Sci-Fi
  • Released

• About

Battlefield 2042 features 128-player battles across seven maps that span across the globe with more customizable options than ever before.

Battlefield 2042

About

Battlefield 2042 features 128-player battles across seven maps that span across the globe with more customizable options than ever before.

Description

Overview

Battlefield 2042 is the seventeenth installment of DICE and Electronic Arts's military shooter franchise. Released on November 19, 2021, this version of Battlefield is the first to be available on PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S, which allows for 128-player online multiplayer and cross platform play between both consoles and PC. The PlayStation 4 and Xbox One versions feature a max of 64-player.

Screenshots

Similar games

This page uses the giant bomb API.
  • Management Team

Who's going to preorder the new Battlefield 2042 games that's coming at the end of this year :) And who is so looking forword to it. Posting here with details about the new game.

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

• 2 months later...

I don't think I will pre-order unless I love the open beta that they are running at some point this month.

Will probably buy it at some point when the price drops.

spacer.png

• 3 weeks later...

Battlefield series being one of the property of EA games, still I never played it upon I love EA games than any other game developers. I'll consider the version 2042 if only it is launched by now. 

• 3 months later...
  • Management Team

I played around 20 hours, however it's not that good like the last series games and it's been so bad that they added it on sales so early and still cheap now.

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

• 2 months later...

I haven't played Battlefield myself as the series just doesn't interest me but I have been keeping up with the controversy surrounding it's launch. It's sad to see a triple A game like Battlefield struggle with a release as it has. It's doubtful that Dice will even update it in time to 'save' it.