Pokemon Diamond and Pearl is scheduled to release soon for the Switch

Was wondering if anyone is getting the Diamond and Pearl remake. I think it was just recently announced and should be releasing sometime soon for the Nintendo Switch. I sold mine but was thinking about getting a new one specifically for that reason.

Not sure if it will be open world as I have not checked but the new releases are always good. Pokemon Lets go Pikachu is my favorite pokemon game of all time.

• 2 months later...

I would be interested to see these released on the Switch, for sure.  I've always wanted to see the mainline games make it to the Switch, so it's nice at least one generation is coming.  It will be quite interesting to see how it turns out, playing a handheld game on the TV will be a treat!

• 4 weeks later...

This post was made on July 1, I am hoping that it has been launched already via Ninetendo switch version. I am hoping more of the same for Play Station gamers, lol.