Best Buy Selling Windows 11 Laptops

So I got an email just recently from Best Buy letting me know they are now selling laptops with Windows 11. Really excited Microsoft has finally unveiled it. You may be able to upgrade your PC from Windows 10 very soon though I'll be in the check about it to find out.

I saw a preview from Linus Tech Tips. You can search his video of him testing it in Google. It looks quite speedy and speed is the main reason I would upgrade. Thoughts?

• 1 month later...

I've gone and downloaded the hardware checker, and realized that I probably would spend just as much money on upgrading my hardware, as buying a new computer that is compatible with it. Best Buy is usually my place to go to get new computers anyways, as they have all the needed upgrades and accessories right there, if the best computer they have, needs a better piece of hardware.

• 1 month later...

We go to Best Buy as well. Their Geek Squad is quite informative & has helped us out with many issues. My husband uses the laptop more than I do. But we are not ones to upgrade just to upgrade. Only when the computer starts to act up do we. There are always bugs in a new OS & we like waiting until they are worked out. Plus, we believe in the If it ain't broke, don't fix it! Why upgrade if we don't need to since we use the computers for basic stuff, no bells & whistles.