• Developer

• Playground Games
  • Publisher

• Xbox Game Studios
  • Themes

• Motorsports
  • Released

• About

The series' fifth entry brings players to the streets and wilderness of Mexico.

Forza Horizon 5

About

The series' fifth entry brings players to the streets and wilderness of Mexico.

Description

Overview

No Caption Provided

Forza Horizon 5 is an open world racing game developed by Playground Games and published by Microsoft Game Studios for PC, Xbox One, and Xbox Series S/X.

System Requirements

MinimumRecommended
OS: Windows 10 version 18362.0 or higherOS: Windows 10 version 18362.0 or higher
Architecture: x64Architecture: x64
Memory: 8 GBMemory: Not Specified
Video Memory: 2 GBVideo Memory: Not Specified
Processor: i3-4170 @ 3.7Ghz or i5-750 @ 2.67Ghz or AMD FX-6300Processor: Not Specified
Graphics: NVidia GTX 760 or AMD RX 460Graphics: Not Specified
Free disk size: Approximate 80 GBFree disk size: Not Specified
More...

Screenshots

Similar games

This page uses the giant bomb API.
  • Management Team

Xbox has officially announced Forza Horizon 5 for release on Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S and PC on November 9, 2021.

The new instalment will take place in Mexico, which Playground Games’ creative director Mike Brown described as “the most diverse open-world yet in a Horizon game” and a “truly astounding showcase” for Xbox Series X.

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

• 2 months later...

Very happy that it's going to be available on Game Pass so I will be playing it at launch. Can't wait to see how different the game feels and looks compared to Horizon 4 which I love at the moment.

spacer.png

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for posting this Forza 5 video game review here. I've taking into account of this game through the quick review you did about them. But I didn't get to watch it's trailer to be more acquainted to it's game play here, if I'll consider purchasing it soon. 

• 6 months later...

I like this racing game series, however, I have not started playing Forza Horizon 5 yet. I am interested in trying Forza Horizon 5 because it has simulation elements. which is a shift from arcade elements.

• Management Team

I personally am not a fan of the location. I preferred the fields and hills of 4, mainly because at least you could drive them without feeling like you're going to hit a rocky outcrop randomly. I don't really notice much of a difference in each of the seasons.

The gameplay is fine except for the bugs. I haven't done any horizon arcade because of how buggy it is. Thats something I enjoyed about 4 a lot more than 5. I find the voice acting is a bit rough. Still not a fan of locking some cars behind seasonal rewards. I find some of the seasonal races against the AI on the hardest difficulty to be a bit unfair.

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

• 7 months later...

It has been while since I started playing game. I play Forza Horizon 4 and Forza Horizon 5. The best thing about the game, in my opinion, is the location. The real world locations live you an impression that you are actually in the real life situation.

• 1 year later...

I played this game on its first release but will admit, I have not been back on in a while. The Forza Horizon series is one of my favourites and given the time, I probably would still be playing it more now.