• Turtle Rock Studios, Inc.
  • Publisher

• WB Games
  • Themes

• Horror
    • Post-Apocalyptic
  • Released

• About

Co-op zombie FPS from the creators of Left 4 Dead.

Back 4 Blood

About

Co-op zombie FPS from the creators of Left 4 Dead.

Description

Back 4 Blood is an upcoming zombie first-person shooter from Turtle Rock Studios, the creators of the Left 4 Dead series. The game will feature a cooperative campaign that can be played with bots or other players online; the game will not be playable at launch without an internet connection. The versus mode will pit a team of 4 survivors against a team of 4 zombies. Similar to Left 4 Dead's A.I. Director, Back 4 Blood's Game Director will modify enemy spawns, item placement, and other variables over the course of a run.

Back 4 Blood features a deck building system that allows players to create custom perk loadouts that modify damage and health regeneration, increase the amount of equipment they can carry, and grant other bonuses.

Screenshots

This page uses the giant bomb API.
  • Management Team

I'm guessing that most people are aware of this game already and who made the game. I mean so many people are able to get the Beta full game keyway before the release date and able to get so much done in the game beforehand. I myself was able to get hold of a key however the date expired and never had the chance to download the game. Meantime the game is now been released since 15th August for all to buy and play.

I do not like the fact that many people are able to get the full game for free, sucks but that's what things are right if you are a famous big twitch streamer. Who has this game? and what do you like about it and what made you buy and play.

I do not know if it's worth getting, then again I play most of the same games that are based on flying. 

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

2 hours ago, EmpireKicking said:

Meantime the game is now been released since 15th August for all to buy and play.

No, the game will be released later this October. They are just having various closed and open tech betas. They currently have an open beta going on between the 12-16 of august. Everyone can download the game and give it a go during this period. They only let you play two campaign stories but it's enough to give you a good taste of what the full game will offer. 

2 hours ago, EmpireKicking said:

I do not know if it's worth getting

The game will launch day one on game pass for both Xbox and PC, so you can just grab it from there! :)

Edited by Simonweb

• 1 month later...

Have any of you found some of the hidden objects located within the game? Some call them "secrets". There is one called The Golden Skull. Was it hard to find? What do you get for finding it?

• Management Team
I still think it's just an upgrade from left 4 dead 2 games. I mean, graphics are amazing, the blood effects and the game engine is up to the 2020 world. Even that it's part of the Xbox game pass, it's not cheap. Plus feels like it is left 4 dead :P

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!