Law & Order: Organized Crime

Has anyone watched this series?  It's a sort of spin-off of SVU as it follows a returning Christopher Meloni as Elliot Stabler as he returns from "Italy" to seek justice and work to take down a crime lord.  I won't go into too much detail for risk of spoilers, but it's a fantastic series and really worth a watch!  Very gritty, deals with some dark issues, and it's just a really interesting show to watch all around.  Anyone else given it a go?

• 3 weeks later...

Interesting! I used to watch Law & Order SVU when it came out. Watched several seasons but it is quite deep & can be hard to take. I liked Christoper Meloni's character & thought it was a good fit for Olivia Benson. I wonder how this will take off considering it's a spin-off & SVU is going on 23 seasons already. If it will live up to SVU's expectations. I'll look into it. Thank you for the recommendation :)