If you could be any animal, what would it be & why?

I’d pick a humpback whale. I know, surprise lol They are smart & majestic. Of course this would be in a perfect world away from poaching. Many people pick an animal that they tend to gravitate towards as their favorite. If you could be that animal, how could it change the world?

• 1 year later...

If I could be an animal, I would like to be a dog because a dog get unconditional love. Just need to take out cute sounds, smile and move my tail. 😂If I want to go something and my owner does not want to take me, I'll just make puppy face and he will melt and take me with him/her.

AJ

• 3 weeks later...

I have never thought about being an animal in my life. I can't know what will get me to start thinking about this but if I can be one, I would love to be king of the air - The Eagle! I will own the air. 

• 1 month later...

For a fan of Game of Thrones and House of the Dragon, I wouldn't mind becoming a Dragon. It's a mythical creature that breaths fire. It's nearly Invincible. Vhagar from House of the Dragon would be my dragon of choice. 

• Management Team

So I can pick to be any creature from the biological kingdom Animalia? Probably a mammal, an intelligent mammal. Human it is.

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/6/2023 at 1:46 PM, EmpireKicking said:

So I can pick to be any creature from the biological kingdom Animalia? Probably a mammal, an intelligent mammal. Human it is.

You're already a mammal human 😂.. Choose another that's not a mammal human 😜.. Maybe an eagle since you love to fly 😂

• Management Team
2 hours ago, Heatman said:

You're already a mammal human 😂.. Choose another that's not a mammal human 😜.. Maybe an eagle since you love to fly 😂

I'm always an eagle hahaha

Flying Music Video GIF

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

• 1 month later...
On 11/22/2023 at 11:48 AM, Eggnog said:

I'm always an eagle hahaha

Flying Music Video GIF

Better make sure that you know how to land otherwise, you should prepare very well for crash landing course lol. Btw, eagle 🦅 is a great animal. 

• Management Team
22 hours ago, Heatman said:

Better make sure that you know how to land otherwise, you should prepare very well for crash landing course lol. Btw, eagle 🦅 is a great animal. 

I land every single day without fail 😜

baysidegamersx468x60.gif

• 2 months later...

If I could be any animal, I would choose a cat. I have often wondered what it would be like to be a cat for a day and to go through one day of their life. I feel it would be very interesting and may also lead to me understanding cats that little bit more.