Charmed TV series

I loved the original one! I could have done without the skimpy clothes they had the girls wear all the time. Glad that has changed! I liked Shannen Doherty as the character. Some may remember her from Beverly Hills 90210. While she may have been spoiled in real life, I did like her acting. When it’s on TV, I do happen to catch the episodes. You always find something you missed the first time around!

I didn’t care for the Reboot. But I also tend to not care for the newer shows anyways. Plus, you tend to be biased of the original & can’t help but compare.

Have you watched the original or the reboot? Do you compare both?

• 1 month later...

Yes I've watched the reboot. I am a HUGE fan of the original Charmed series. I even own the paperback novels based on the TV show. I try not to compare the reboot to the original because I know I will just be disappointed. It is interesting to see their version of magic/mythical terminology and creatures. I even like to read fanfiction of both original and reboot what can I say I am really a fan. 

• 5 weeks later...

I watched the original and then didn't like when they brought new people on but also the stories were the same old same old so I got tired of it. I haven't watched the reboot except for a few moments when I accidentally turned it on and didn't care for the poor acting.

• 5 months later...
  • Management Team

I agree loved the show from Seasons 1-4. Season 5 i didn't care for very much but it rebounded with Season 6. Season 7 was just so so and Season 8 due to budget cuts was awful especially with the introduction of Billie. But I still love the show I just felt that they overdid the Phoebe and Cole storyline

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

• 2 weeks later...

I watched this along side buffy vampire slayer and angel,  when i was younger, may have to re watch the originals as its been so many years since i have actually seen it, when you are younger it was fun to watch with all the magic etc.