Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy (November 11)

Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy - The Definitive Edition

• Platforms

• PC
    • iPhone
    • iPad
    • Android
    • +5
  • Developer

• Rockstar Games
    • Grove Street Games
  • Publisher

• Rockstar Games
  • Themes

• Crime
  • Released

• About

Celebrating the 20th anniversary of Grand Theft Auto III, The Definitive Edition is a compliation that features remastered versions of Grand Theft Auto III, Vice City, and San Andreas.

About

Celebrating the 20th anniversary of Grand Theft Auto III, The Definitive Edition is a compliation that features remastered versions of Grand Theft Auto III, Vice City, and San Andreas.

Description

Overview

The Definitive Edition is a compilation of the PlayStation 2-era trilogy of Grand Theft Auto games, which includes:

• Grand Theft Auto III (2001)
  • Grand Theft Auto: Vice City (2002)
  • Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas (2004)

Screenshots

Similar games

This page uses the giant bomb API.

Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy – The Definitive Edition will be available digitally on November 11 through the PlayStation Store, the Microsoft Store on Xbox, Nintendo eShop, and the Rockstar Games Launcher, with a physical release for Xbox Series X|S and Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and PlayStation 4 on December 7.

• 7 months later...

Sounds like a collection that I would love to get. I miss playing Vice City. My copy of it ended up getting damaged, so I tossed the disk. San Andreas is fun for the most part.