Squid Game

I finally saw Squid Game! Wow, that was intense. I won't say any spoilers but wow. I do think that a second season will bring back someone and I'm not saying who it is yet.

• 3 weeks later...

I have been wanting to watch it.  Did you watch it subbed or dubbed?  i heard the dubbing was pretty bad.

Edited by Uncrowned Guard

Uncrowned Gaming
A Community Platform for Gamers and Esports
Shooters | MilSim | Tactical

🔗UncrownedGaming.com

I've been hearing about this a lot lately. People seem to be really into it. I actually enjoy Korean based shows. I think the acting is quite good & I've even picked up a few Korean words. I tend to watch it in the native language with English translation.

For those who have watched other survivor shows like Survivor in the USA, how does this compare? I may check it out soon. As long as it's not overly deep.

• 1 year later...

I never watched Squid Game myself but my eldest son and daughter watched it and they really enjoyed it, they did so much talking about it when they had watched all episodes and they are both eager to know when the second season will be starting. I know the second season has been announced and confirmed by Netflix but there hasn't been any news on when it will be released as of yet. I am keeping an eye out myself so I can let my son and daughter know. 

• 4 weeks later...

I have watched the TV series. It's full of suspense and it's something that I love so much in any movie or TV series. I heard they were working on Squid Game Season 2. When is it coming out?