Time Change?

Do you change your clocks twice a year where you live? Last night was our time change so we got an extra hour of sleep. I wanted to sleep in but didn't and got up to feed my daughter's guinea pig.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/7/2021 at 8:37 AM, Lämmchen said:

Do you change your clocks twice a year where you live? Last night was our time change so we got an extra hour of sleep. I wanted to sleep in but didn't and got up to feed my daughter's guinea pig.

We change ours, but it has little affect on the dogs wanting breakfast lol.

Uncrowned Gaming
A Community Platform for Gamers and Esports
Shooters | MilSim | Tactical

🔗UncrownedGaming.com

• 2 weeks later...

We observe DST here as well. I so wish they'd do away with it. Even "Fall back" where we set them back an hour throws people out of whack. My dog DOES know something is up. She knows what time she takes her walks & looks at us expectantly.

I try not to think about the time change too much but yes we do change the clocks forward during spring and backward an hour in the fall. I try not to give in to the negativity when people start complaining about the time change. Whenever I ask, what can we do or who can we contact to petition no longer messing with daylight savings - no one can ever really answer me there.