• Developer

• GIANTS Software GmbH
  • Publisher

• GIANTS Software GmbH
  • Themes

• Management
  • Released

• About

The latest farming simulator from Giants Software introduces 3 new crop types, seasons and production chains.

Farming Simulator 22

About

The latest farming simulator from Giants Software introduces 3 new crop types, seasons and production chains.

Screenshots

This page uses the giant bomb API.
  • 2 months later...
  • Management Team

I would absolutely love to see dynamic weather, like storms, lightning, hail, tornadoes, floods etc. I think it’d be a very welcome thing, but it should also be able to get disabled for those who just want to play the game. I indeed got the game when it was full release on the first week ;) And I got the game isntalled and still have not even played it XD In fact I have not even lunched it. I'm so bad spending that amount for nothing.

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

• 2 months later...

I have heard of this game but never played. I would have loved to play this game  if the Asian locations were available for farming.  By the way, do you realize, you can also farm in Minecraft, which I think is very cool.

• 2 months later...

I saw it come out initially. Was hoping to get a copy of it at the time, but got distracted with a number of things that has been happening here at home, and forgot about it. Anyone know if the game runs smooth enough when things are built up to have tons of stuff going on at the same time?

• 2 weeks later...

I have played the previous versions and have been interested to see the improvements and changes they have made for the 2022 edition, it will be interesting to see the new crops and locations same with the equipment and how they work, not played it just yet but will be on my list to play in the future.